You Should Consider Playing Path of Exile If
Once you start playing Path of Exile for a certain period of time after being attracted by its content and gameplay, you'll have a good time for a moment. However, as time goes on, even though you still like the game, it could become harder to be into even though you go through hardcore and race leagues, as well as other modes of play because all things will disappear with time. We can tell you that many of the people we have spoken to who have come here to poe buy currency are very excited for this, as are we. Is it still worth your time in 2018?
At the time of writing this review I have 2498 hours put into this game.
You should consider playing Path of Exile if:
1. You liked Diablo 2, but find Diablo 3 underwhelming and the end game too boring and simple.
2. You like ARPGs.
3. You like games in which there are several tasks at any time you can spend your time on (crafting, farming, trading, theorycrafting, etc.) .
4. You seek a balanced game where there are numerous viable builds and only your creativity with the houndreds and houndreds of items and skill gems limits you.
5. You want to play a game that is constantly updated and balanced with large content additions all the time, including a major expansion every year.
6. You're looking for a game that is truly free to play. All purchasable stuff is cosmetic, with the exception of some quality-of-life upgrades, which are not necessary in order to enjoy and play the game.
Path of Exile has a lot more "depth" to it than other ARPGs on the market. The skill system, where you can mix-and-match between skill gems; the unique items with special and sometimes build-enabling stats, and the end game map system all contribute to a game that takes something simple and turns it very interesting.
Personally, I cannot recommend this game enough. I have played WoW, Diablo, LoL, CS, HS, HotS, SC, and many other games for countless hours, but no game has ever kept me interested for the amount of time that Path of Exile has - it just keeps getting better, and the developers communicate a lot with the community in order to continue to improve the game.
If you're someone who's looking to get into PoE, you can find this journey is interesting.