Will I Regret Not Following A Build Later in the Game in Path of Exile?
Recently started PoE and I love it. Made a templar and went with frostbolt because I saw it in a video and it looked good. But as I leveled I wanted to also have minions. So I went with the minion skills in the tree plus got armor that gives bonuses to my minions. So I run with zombies, ice golem and specter. I am having a lot of fun and everything seems to go down easy, but when I hit endgame will I regret not following a guide and instead trying for a “frost necromancer”? U4GM.com as one of the most professional online store which glad to share more PoE News and cheap poe trade currency with instant delivery.
In addition to my other comment, you will regret not having life, resistances, defense, and move speed.
1. Try to keep 2% increased life from the tree per character level.
2. Try to get +life on every piece of gear.
3. Try to cap all elemental resistances at 75%. Don't worry about chaos resist that much. Use auras to fill out what is missing (or crafting a resist on something when your masters are high enough).
4. Try to get an instant life flask ("bubbling or seething") and anti-bleed (of Staunching). They can be the same flask. Use alts orbs to roll your own, or trade.
5. Try to get movement speed on your boots. This is more important than high life or high resists for the boot slot. Consider using a Quicksliver flask (don't forget to roll it for extra speed later on).
6. Try to get defenses. Block. Dodge. Mind over Matter. Endurance charges. Fortify (leap slam, shield charge, whirling blades + fortify works great for casters). Regen. Leech. Life on hit. Auras. You can think about Armor, Energy Shield, or Evasion, but focus on the other ones first.
You will hit a wall before endgame but dont be dishearten and reroll now. You are new even if you followed a build you will hit a wall because you wont understand mechanics and will have to reroll. I would suggest go and enjoy till maps. you would be able clear lowerer lvl maps easily and farm currency there. Rerolling good build requires currency anyway so play this char and farm yourself money,expereince game mechanics and then decide what you want to play next.