Path of Exile about Sextant Blocking Helper
Is there a list of "bad" sextant mods you want to put on these surrounding maps? I feel like that would be a good addition to that site.
This is what I came up with after checking the wiki. It's important to only use bad sextant mods that have the highest spawnrate. E.g. it's kind of bad to block with the mod "Map contains Zana" since it spawns at a rate of 1/5 compared to other bad sextand mods.
- 20% increased Player and Monster Movement Speed, 20% increased Monster Attack Speed, 20% increased Monster Cast Speed
- Areas are inhabited by an additional Invasion Boss
- Areas contain Forsaken Masters
- Areas contain Slipstreams
- Players and Monsters have Onslaught if they have been Hit Recently, 100% increased effect of Onslaught on Players and Monsters
- Players deal 100% increased Damage while stationary, Players take 10% increased Damage while stationary
These mods can be bad:
- Maps have 20% Quality, Unique Bosses deal 20% increased Damage (obviously good if you want to avoid chiselin your maps)
- 20% reduced Effect of Curses on Monsters, 60% reduced Effect of Curses on Players (reduced map curses on you, doesn't add monster but makes temp chains etc maps better)
- 30% increased Quantity of Items found in Unidentified Maps, Found Items drop Identified in Identified Maps, 15% increased Pack Size in Unidentified Maps (if you save UNID maps for this mod it can be ok)
- Unique Bosses of Corrupted Maps drop an additional Vaal Item, Found Items have a 5% chance to drop Corrupted in Areas (2nd part can be nice)
- Areas contain additional Monsters that deal Physical Damage, Players and Monsters take 10% increased Physical Damage (Proximity shield)
Let me know if I'm wrong about a certain mod and I'll update the list.